foodpanda is on an ambitious mission – curating and delivering Germany’s best neighbourhood restaurants, stores and groceries right to the door.
We're changing the delivery landscape in Germany by providing everything people want and need, fast, and from one app. From favourite restaurants, to fresh groceries and local shops, we are connecting people to their neighbourhoods like never before.
We wouldn't be able to do this without an amazing network of dedicated riders, passionate partners and driven employees from across the globe. We’re looking to hire our first team-mates, to join our founding team as we kick off our journey to become Germany’s first choice for delivery.
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 663 million orders in Q1 2021 and operating in 50+ markets in the world, with 29,000 employees and approximately 700,000 riders globally.
We're currently looking for a Shift Leader Customer Care (f/m/d) to join our foodpanda Germany team
Whats on the menu for you:
- Reporting into the Team Lead, Customer Care, as Shift Leader you will be responsible for the management of the team: This will involve the Real-Time monitoring of Customer Care Agents
- You'll train new and current team members on how to effectively carry out their tasks
- You'll monitor Agent effectiveness and define cadence for reporting to stakeholder groups
- You'll be the key contact for process-related topics
- You'll be responsible for monitoring and reporting emergency technical issues
- You'll assign duties to your team members, assessing the role and skills necessary
- You'll supervise the team and sometimes you'll jump onto assisting them with tasks if necessary
- You'll conduct performance reviews for your team members, supporting and helping them with their development and growth.
- You'll support with escalated customer issues and managing any conflicts that might arise
What you can bring to the table:
- The desired candidate will have been a customer service agent for 2+ years and either already have some people management experience or an affinity/ desire to manage people
- Knowledge of Salesforce system
- Being a role model for the Agent in terms of quality, quantity and work ethic
- Leadership skills including decision-making, motivation and goal-setting
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organization and time management abilities
- Conflict resolution skills
- Enjoys working as part of a team and collaborates effectively
- Excellent communications skills, in written and spoken both in English and German
What we can offer you:
- A vibrant and international team with multicultural and diverse backgrounds
- Solving challenges with inspiring colleagues in an all hands-on deck environment
- We take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours with the option of working from home in Berlin as well as from our office
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed DAX company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of career & development opportunities
- This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced startup environment backed and funded by a DAX listed company (the best of both worlds!)
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events – due to the current situation on a virtual basis
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV