Become part of the revolution – remotely within Germany, or also in our offices in Munich, Berlin or Halle (Saale) or worldwide as a freelancer.
- Team Management: As Team & Quality Manager (m/f/d) you are responsible for the performance quality of up to 25 freelance customer care agents – our so called talents. You will work in a Dutch-speaking project for our well-known customers and take care of your team through professional leadership and further development
- Quality: You carry out individual coaching and call support to identify strengths and potentials of the talents and thus, ensure increasing quality, especially in terms of customer satisfaction and professional competence
- Development: You analyze and recognize the individual training needs of the talents, manage training sessions, e.g. on the topics of communication or product, and reflect on the sustainable successes together with them
- Training: You communicate confidently the relevant knowledge in online workshops and project onboardings using a variety of methods, while at the same time motivating your remote team to achieve high quality standards
- Process: You are the first point of contact for the talents, independently identifying potential for process improvement and reporting your successes directly to the Operations Manager
- You have successfully completed your higher education and have work experience as a team leader, coach or quality manager in the customer service area
- You speak Dutch on a native level and have a conversational level in German or English
- You have already gained leadership experience, you are able to motivate people remotely with your charm and competence, and you like to support them in achieving their goals
- You describe yourself as a professional communicator, know a variety of methods to impart knowledge and also to conduct coaching sessions in an appreciative, constructive and goal-oriented manner
- You have a high standard of quality, act responsibly, in a structured way and happily ensure that everyone meets clearly defined quality standards
- You are self-confident, enjoy working in cross-functional as well as intercultural teams and bring a good sense of humor with you
- The opportunity: You will, from day one, have your own personal responsibilities in an agile company that trusts in your skills and will grow with you
- The role: You will operate directly with your team of talents in a highly diverse position that will challenge your skillset, initiative, and your drive to success
- Your team: Together with your team, you will fundamentally shape the company's growth with a high degree of independence
- The values: We see ourselves as a loyal start-up family, where your personal development and that of the company are equally prioritized
- The company: We succeed with a unique culture as well as a high performing and humorous team that is already looking forward to celebrating our success with you
You made my day
... become a daymaker! Take advantage of the opportunity to help us revolutionise the contact centre industry ...
We are a game changer – innovative, contemporary and different. A company where it's fun to be a customer, a talent but also an employee. At our Munich location, we develop forward-looking solutions for the contact center industry. In Sofia we implement our products for our customers.
Traditional contact centres often work according to the same principle: Open-plan offices and fixed working hours, a situation which is also associated with inflexibility and low pay for employees. All of this also leads to lack of motivation on the part of the employees and high costs for customers.
Yoummday takes a completely different approach. Since we were founded in 2016, we committed ourselves to fair and reliable remuneration as well as tasks that motivate our independent talents. All of this frees our customers from inflexibility and high costs.
We have revolutionized the contact center industry. Join the revolution. Become a daymaker.