Customer Success Manager is based in Warsaw and responsible for managing FINOM’s relationship with customers in Germany. As a part of our newly created Sales Team you will be able to make an essential impact on the whole FINOM business in your assigned country and become a valuable part of our FINOMenal Team.
- Manage customer relations and deliver our products to a portfolio of FINOM Customers and Leads;
- Ensure smooth communication between FINOM and our Customers and Partners;
- Work together with our Customer Care and Team to ensure customer’s maximum happiness;
- Help the existing customers in their subscription renewal cycles and activation of new products to maximize FINOM experience;
- Increase customer retention, satisfaction and usage of FINOM solutions.
- 2-4 years of experience in sales, customer success or similar sales position, preferably in a FinTech, banking, financial services industry;
- Basic understanding of Banking & Payments Industry;
- Sales experience with SME segment would be an advantage
- Interpersonal Qualities
- Relationship building – able to build long term relationships;
- Persistent – you will not rest until you get your answers;
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of people, people skills;
- Flexible – you don’t mind changing the usual ways and adjusting quickly;
- Entrepreneurial thinking and behavior;
- Start-up oriented, proactive, result-driven, self-motivated and capable of working under own initiative.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in German;
- Excellent English language skills both spoken and written.
We offer a collaborative and flexible work environment, open and transparent communication, a chance to contribute and implement your own ideas and solutions, remote work (optional), competitive salaries, trainings, bonuses and options plan, and an opportunity to become a part of a unique success story.
We are a financial-technology startup designed to simplify the life of entrepreneurs in Europe. At Finom we are setting new standards for doing business, demonstrating how finances can and should be managed in this modern world – as easily as using your smartphone.
We believe that small businesses are the foundation of the European economy. We came to bring the technologies of the future to simplify business management processes of entrepreneurs, allowing them to focus exclusively on their core businesses.
We started in 2019, and in April 2020 we gained support from General Catalyst, Target Global, Cogito Capital, Avala Capital, and FJ Labs as a B2B-Challenger.
We are an active international team, where everyone is ready to go beyond their limits to create a perfect product. Visit : About Us