TL;DR: Join the customer team of our 10-person, Berlin-based B2B startup for min. 6 months, earn €1,800 / month, and empower our customers in their data buying journey on Datarade.
About the role: As our Customer Success Management intern, you will work directly with our co-Founder & Chief Customer Officer in maximizing the success of our 10,000+ global buy-side clients – the “Data Buyers”. You’ll...
- Help customers find and buy the right data.
- Establish customized success processes and journeys for different customer segments.
- Communicate with an international group of B2B customers across all countries, time zones, and cultures on a daily basis.
- Act as a trusted strategic data expert to enterprise clients, helping them solve their business problems by acquiring the right external data.
- Act as a friendly data sourcing agent for small and medium-sized companies, helping them buy the right data with maximum efficiency.
- Re-engage former Data Buyers to come back to the platform and up/cross-sell new data products to them.
- Be the go-to contact person for our Data Buyers’ problems, questions, and needs.
- Follow up on open data transactions and report closed data transactions to our CCO.
- Collect, prioritize, and channel customer feedback to our product team to improve user experience.
Your profile: You…
- Are passionate about engaging B2B customers and helping them solve their problems.
- Have outstanding relationship-building and communication skills in English.
- Enjoy calling customers across the globe and working with different business cultures.
- Demonstrate an impressive, hands-on, pick-up-the-phone-and-start-dialing approach to tasks and problem-solving.
- Have a super-positive, high-energy demeanor, a good work ethic, and strong confidence levels
- Are able to take on a lot of professional responsibility and grow your skills
- Are currently studying or have completed business administration or similar business-related studies (Masters or Bachelor level).
- Have already gained some (international) work experience.
- Ideally, are available to start work from June/July 2021 onwards for at least 6 months.
What we offer:
- Learn fast, win fast, get stuff done and gain experience working in the global data economy.
- The space for direct impact on revenue growth by successfully supporting Data Buyers in their journey.
- A VC-backed environment that focuses on growth, growth, and growth.
- Joining an early-stage team that is building a global B2B marketplace business.
- €1,800 monthly salary.
- A small team of talented, enthusiastic, nerdy, and welcoming individuals.
Are you just as excited as we are? Great! Please apply with a short motivational text (max. 1 page) and your CV. Find a full job description and application details by visiting Datarade on Freshteams.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING TO YOU!